Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    lenamarble
    Participant

<p dir=”ltr” style=”line-height: 1.2; margin-top: 0pt; margin-bottom: 4pt;”><span style=”font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri,sans-serif; color: #000000; background-color: transparent; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: pre-wrap;”>It is important to understand that Wikipedia pages are made for notable personalities, commodities or entities. Not for anyone who thinks they should have one and it is important to remember that. Recently, someone told me that I need a Wikipedia page</span><span style=”font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri,sans-serif; color: #000000; background-color: transparent; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: pre-wrap;”>, and I asked them if they are notable. While their company and brand is widely known around the globe, it is not enough for THEM to have a page of their own. However, I suggested they should get one for their company, as it can be a vital marketing tool. Do you agree?</span></p>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.