Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    lenamarble
    Participant

<span id=”docs-internal-guid-f791b4d7-7fff-f700-dadc-9576ff8e952c”><span style=”font-size: 10pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; color: #000000; background-color: transparent; font-variant-numeric: normal; font-variant-east-asian: normal; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: pre-wrap;”>The chances of success, when it comes to creating the next successful mobile app are something that I am always concerned and thinking about. This is something I realized after developing many mobile apps that were a total failure. And then Uber caught my attention and I wanted to know how to make a taxi booking app</span><span style=”font-size: 10pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; color: #000000; background-color: transparent; font-variant-numeric: normal; font-variant-east-asian: normal; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: pre-wrap;”>. I thought this was going to be my chance of success. So, after studying the app I found out that if I create something similar to uber then I need to create an app that should have similar features and should target all the weaknesses that uber has and get rid of those weaknesses from my app. Do you think it would be enough to increase the chances of success?</span></span>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.