Join a discussion to work through the possibilities and challenges around building comprehensive support services for students and their families, including:
- Best practices for school and family resource center partnership/integration.
- Financing – what a strategic investment by the district looks like.
- How to build effective partnerships and fully leverage funding options.
- How an FRC strategy fits into LCFF planning and budgeting.
Who should come?
- School district superintendents, assistant superintendents, and community school/student services district-level directors
- Family Resource Center directors and program managers